Why choose Restek LC columns?
Because exceptional LC-MS/MS performance is built into them every step of the way. From new product R&D to manufacturing to applications, the pillars for LC-MS/MS success are ingrained in every Restek LC column.
- Stable retention times for tight MRM windows so you can analyze large analyte lists with confidence.
- Rugged manufacturing and rigorous LC-MS/MS testing ensure consistent column-to-column performance.
- Wide range of formats and phases provides the speed and selectivity you need.
- Raptor SPP columns deliver the speed of core-shell technology.
- Force FPP columns are fully scalable from HPLC to UHPLC.
- Stationary Phases
Our general purpose and applications-specific phases retain target analytes, minimize matrix interferences, and separate isobars to ensure accurate results.
Recharge Your LC-MS/MS Methods with Restek LC Columns
Find the right Restek column for your application fast using our online shop or downloadable catalog.
Separate a Wide Variety of Polar Analytes with Raptor Polar X
The novel hybrid phase in Raptor Polar X columns balances HILIC and ion exchange retention modes, making it ideal for analyzing a wide range of polar compounds, especially when coupled with mass spectrometry.