- ·Cut method development time and cost dramatically with highly accurate simulated separations.
- Explore different LC columns and conditions virtually so lab instruments stay online running samples.
- Refine methods in real time to instantly optimize performance for critical separations.
Initially launching with an extensive drugs of abuse library, Restek’s new Pro EZLC chromatogram modeler is an easy-to-use yet powerful tool that speeds up LC method development significantly. Simply input your compound list (no data needed), and the free software instantly generates an instrument-ready set of conditions that you can either take to the bench or optimize further to meet specific method requirements.
Before spending time in the lab, use the Pro EZLC chromatogram modeler to do the following:
- Select compounds from our libraries.
- Target specific analytes for resolution.
- Try different stationary phases virtually.
- Understand how chromatographic variables affect compound retention and elution.
- Change critical parameters to optimize your model in real time.
- Save models for easy comparison and future reference.
Want to learn more?
Simplify LC Method Migration with Our Pro EZLC Method Translator
Restek’s Pro EZLC software suite also includes a method translator–use it to easily scale up to a larger column for more theoretical plates or scale down to a smaller column so you can speed up run time, increase sample throughput, and reduce solvent use.