NEW QuEChERS product portfolio goes live on 15th September
The NEW QuEChERS sample preparation portfolio for food safety customers will be launched on September 15th.
NEW QuEChERS PORTFOLIO
- Launch date: September 15th
- 48 new SKUs will be available
- Important to note: The current portfolio will be discontinued over the next 12 months to provide time for customer migration
- Easy to understand portfolio, for example, we have “talking SKUs” which guide the customer to the right product for their method and food type they are analyzing.
- Competitively priced in the marketplace
WHAT IS QuEChERS?
- QuEChERS is a sample preparation technique that vastly simplifies the analysis of contaminants (e.g., pesticide residues) and toxins from matrices (e.g., foodstuffs).
- There are two primary steps of the QuEChERS method:
- EXTRACTION: of the analytes of interest using extraction salts, followed by the…
- CLEAN UP of the supernatant using dSPE
WHO ARE THE KEY COMPETITORS HERE?
- Agilent, Phenomenex, Waters
WHO ARE THE KEY TARGET CUSTOMERS?
- Food and Beverage accounts
- Winning in Analytical Science (WiAS) Accounts
CALL TO ACTION
- EXISTING CUSTOMERS: If you have customers that are using the existing QuEChERS portfolio you will need to chat with them to let them know there is a new product range that will be replacing the existing product range
- COMPETITIVE ACCOUNTS: do you struggle to beat Agilent in Food Safety accounts? Then this is the perfect product to enable you to take market share from Agilent!
NEW Sample Handling product portfolio coming soon…
You may have heard some rumors that there are big changes happening in the sample handling (vials and well plates) portfolio that will come into effect on November 19th, 2021.
The SH team has been very hard at work over the past 12-18 mths to develop a completely new product range, and we are getting more and more excited as we are rapidly approaching the launch date for the new portfolio.
What have we been working on?
We have been working on lots of things!! But probably the key areas that will interest you are:
- Pricing! Your number one challenge. The prices of the products have been reviewed and have been adjusted to reflect the market value of the products.
- Rationalization. Many of you also struggled with the large portfolio that exists today. The new portfolio is now much simpler to understand giving you the best selection of products in the marke tplace to support the performance and pricings requirements of our customers.
- Messaging: another challenge we had was getting a consistent message throughout the portfolio as it had become so large. Now with the new portfolio, new marketing messages have been developed to support each of the three different performance levels that have been created
- Launch plan: as we are dealing with the consolidation of around 2000 SKUs we need to make sure we are ready for launch. This will include new marketing material, web pages, cross-reference tools, price lists, and training.
We have lots of new material coming for our Proteomics customers in the next few weeks.
In the meantime, we have a live webinar, held in conjunction with The Analytical Scientist on the 8th September: Beyond the boundaries of LC-MS proteomics with next- generation all-in-one nano-, capillary- and micro-flow LC
LinkedIn Campaign: Link
Gen Eng news article: Optimizing LC-MS Analysis of Limited Sample Volumes
Feel free to register for the webinar yourself, and share with customers
What’s NEW for Pharma?
Have you seen the most recent content to support our Pharma customers?
Webinar on-demand: HPLC reproducibility and what will kill it
with Ilze Birznieks and Serdar Bilgesoy
A robust, reproducible method is required to have confidence in the results that are generated. There are multiple factors that can cause changes to the chromatography and impact the reproducibility. In this presentation we will explore various factors which will cause irreproducibility in your HPLC results, and how to identify and resolve them.
Webinar 28th September: Mixed-Mode Liquid Chromatography – An Exciting Development in Separation Science for the Pharmaceuti cal Industry
Tips To Improve Your Charge Variant Analysis by Ion Exchange
Ion exchange chromatography is a powerful technique that comes with great responsibilities. Learn how to treat your column right and avoid common mistakes, making you a separation superhero.
Watch and share here
Blog post – Cracking the Code to Build a Robust Charge Variant Method
The saying “You’ve got to crack a few eggs to make an omelet” implies you have to break things to make them better. What if we take this approach with our charge variant methods, and update them from traditional phosphate gradients?
Read and share the blog here
Do you know how easy it easy to search for competitor SKUs on TFS.com?
You may not be aware, but for the past 12 months customers can type their current competitor SKUs for vials and caps on thermofisher.com and they will be automatically given our equivalent SKU number
It’s just one of the ways we are making it easier for our customers to find the equivalent product within our product range.
We now have a handy flyer that you can email to customers to let them know
Download now »
Sample Handling – let’s celebrate our heritage as we look forward
Did you know it’s been over 15 years since ThermoFisher Scientific acquired both National Scientific and Chromacol?
And whilst it’s been a long time, there are still some customers that aren’t aware that these prestigious companies are a part of ThermoFisher Scientific
As we start to look to the future, and how these two brands are going to evolve into one Thermo Scientific brand (more to come about this over the next few months), it might be a good time to inform our customers that these two well know Brands have been a part of TFS for many years…
Call to action
Why not use this new flyer to send out an email to your customer base.
Download now »
New Application Note/Technical Note roundup
New for August:
AN22137 – Separating different plasmid DNA forms on a pellicular anion exchange column
Showcasing the ability of the Thermo Scientific™ DNAPac™ PA200 oligonucleotide HPLC column for separation and quantification of different forms of plasmid DNA from RNA and protein.
Products: DNAPac PA200 Oligonucleotide HPLC column, 2.0 x 250 mm, 8 μm (P/N 063425). Surestop™ vial, clear 2 mL kit with septa and cap (P/N C5000-595W)
AN000128 – Utilizing hydrophobic interaction chromatography to detect product-related impurities in a monoclonal antibody
Showcases the ability of the Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ HIC-20 column for oxidized and deamidated impurities separation. The column is also capable of separating fragments of mAb that are generated post papain digestion.
Product – MAbPac™ HIC-20
TN74150: Targeted small protein analysis with a single quadrupole mass detector
Demonstrates the benefits of single quadrupole mass detection for small protein analysis with the Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) and its Intact Protein Deconvolution package.
Product – MAbPac™-RP 4 µm 2.1 ´ 50 mm (PN 088648)
TN000050: Comprehensive analysis of automotive diesel using flow-modulated GC×GC technology coupled with GC-MS
Demonst rates the use of flow-modulated comprehensive GC×GC with the Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1310 GC, Thermo Scientific™ ISQ™ 7000 MS, and Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap™ Exploris™ GC-MS for the analysis of automotive diesel.
Product: TraceGOLD™ TG-17SilMS, 20 m × 0.18 mm × 0.18 µm, column (P/N 26072-5780)
New Analyte Guru Community launch
We couldn’t be more excited about launching our new community forum where science meets social! The new online forum connects analytical scientists across all industries, regions and analytical applications. It’s your place to ask questions, share analytical insights, converse with your scientific peers and technical experts, and solve problems for all things analytical science.
Start Exploring, get registered and invite your customers to join!